Monday, January 12, 2015

#3 - Start cutting down


So I've signed all of the paperwork, paid my deposit, booked my flights and hotel, picked up and started all of my vitamins.....I can do this.

The part I'm not so sure I can do is the pre-op diet. Because I go for surgery on February 3rd I have to start my pre-op diet on January 21st. During the pre-op phase I have to cut myself down to 2-3 protein shakes and a large salad with 6oz of protein per day and I'm not sure how that works.....I can't even imagine not eating and I'm so scared I will fuck it up.

I've already warned Sean that I may need to stay in my room and hide, or I might become a raging bitch not eating lmao.

I decided to cut myself off of the diet pepsi cold turkey starting today.....man that one is going to hurt. I also picked up some protein shakes on the weekend and I've started today to have one for breakfast instead of my normal breakfast......at least these are two steps in the right direction.

I've also joined another weight loss forum for bariatric patients on Facebook and there are a bunch of people from Edmonton so between that and the ALM page where I'm chatting with people that have actually been to the surgeon I'm going to I'm reading lots of tips and getting so much support so that can only help me in the journey.

I'm thankful that I'm finally doing this and so excited to see where I'm at a few months from now but that fat girl inside me feels like I'm already slitting her throat.......'where did my breakfast go?" she screams......I'm not sure how to tell her it's only going to get worse before it gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment