Sunday, January 25, 2015

#11 - Day 5 pre-op......



So day 5 and I'm definitely pushing my comfort zone here. My inner fat girl wants some fuckin KD!! 

Yesterday with nobody around I ate like 10 tomatoes, which is cool, no biggie, they're healthy and allowed, but then I cheated and grabbed one of the guys' cookies.....I couldn't help myself and I know after surgery that will probably make me puke but honestly I didn't beat myself up too bad about it .....5 days of 2 protein shakes and a salad are doing me in lol. I can't wait for the day after surgery when I'm not hungry and don't even give a shit about food.....I still don't see how that's even possible but people tell me it will happen.

Right now inner fat girl is screaming that they're fuckin liars but I choose to ignore the chubby bitch and have hope! 

No comments:

Post a Comment