Monday, February 2, 2015

#13 - Are you fuckin kidding me??


Fuck me what a morning! 

So epic fail, Sean woke me up at 630 this morning......exactly when my flight is supposed to be leaving. WHAT THE FUCK!???? With all my travelling I have never missed a flight before so I'm sobbing and calling westjet and calling Scotia travel and getting nowhere.

Westjet tried to push my flight to a later one for $79 but the only one available is tomorrow which wouldn't get me there in time oh and to top it off when I 'no showed' for my flight it cancelled the return portion of my flight so now I have the Scotia dude trying to reinstate my return flight so at the moment it looks like my only option is to rebook new flights that will cost me another $850!!

So I start frantically texting Ben and Sia at 630 am like the asshole I am trying to see if Ben can tell me what I should / can do.

After two hours of frantic sobbing and phone calls and texts Ben the super hero managed to get me on a westjet flight today to LAX so I'm at the airport now waiting to board, thank god for Ben!!

They can fly me to San Diego tomorrow but I wouldn't make it in time so Sia and Sean were both looking up ways to get me to San Diego and now we've got it figured out that I will catch a shuttle to the LAX Amtrak station and catch the train to San Diego then I'll catch a cab to the hotel and then catch the shuttle to the airport in the morning to get picked up and go straight to surgery......mother fucker I screwed this up but good. Thank god I have amazing 'FAMILY' that all hopped on board to help get me there!!

I don't know how I can ever thank them!

Mother fucker......Because I didn't get up this morning I didn't have time to shave my legs.....aw crap.....guess the cartel won't want to turn me into a harry legged prostitute so maybe this is a good thing!!!??!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey :) Important lesson that takes a lifetime to ease into. No matter what the obstacle, and how much we freak out, it ALWAYS works out.

    ReplyDelete